PARENT & CHILD
Parents, you can come too!
While your children are studying English at NSL Camps, join an English language class for adults and improve your skills. Or you may wish to visit Ottawa, play golf, cycle it many bike paths or just relax. The residence for families is right on campus in a park like setting nestled between the Rideau River and the Rideau Canal.
You can still enrol in this program if you have your own accommodation.
- 20 lessons + Afternoon Activities (on same campus as residence)
- Specialized curriculum for children & youth
- Small group classes from 9 to 12
- Fun activities from 12:30 to 4:00
ADULT ENGLISH CLASSES (optional)
- 25 lessons per week
- Small group classes from beginner to proficiency
- 20 minute bus ride from campus
- International student body
START DATES 2018
July 2 | July 9 | July 16 | July 23
July 30 | Aug 6
Enjoy the privacy of a two-bedroom suite, just 20 minutes by bus to downtown and the convenience of all the following amenities:
* a bathroom, and a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, kitchen table and chairs in each unit
* each bedroom has a desk, a chair, a dresser, a double bed and a television (cable included)
* air-conditioning with control in each unit
* linens provided
* weekly cleaning
* bring own towels and toiletries
* individual telephones with voice mail
* smart card operated laundry room on ground floor
* high speed internet access and WIFI
* some units adapted to wheel-chair users
The English Camp takes place in the building just opposite the residence. There is a cafeteria on campus serves breakfast and lunch from Monday to Friday at a reasonable cost. Across the street is an excellent restaurant offering a variety of healthy, vegetarian dishes.
Parents who enrol in the Adult English Classes will take a 25 minute bus ride to get to the adult school. There is also the option of renting a bike and cycling along the canal to school. The campus is in a great location with easy access to different bicycle and walking paths along the Rideau River or the Rideau Canal.
NSL Camps will provide families with a box of dishes and cooking pots and pans if required at no extra cost.
Not Included: Meals, public transportation, airport transfers, insurance.