Application for Camp or Immersion
1. Please read the REFUND POLICY AND THE INFORMED CONSENT AGREEMENT before completing the application. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and accept its terms at the end of the application. You may print a copy for your reference.
2. When we receive your application, we will send you an invoice. To complete the enrolment, you will need to send us a 20% deposit. Full payment is required three weeks before the program starts.
3. International clients can pay by VISA & MasterCard (+4%), PayPal (+4%), Bank Wire (+$35), or Flywire (free)
4. Canadian clients can also pay by e-transfers (free) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by cheque. Please enclose a deposit cheque and a post dated cheque for the balance.
5. You are responsible for any bank or wire charges at your end when sending the payment.
1. The registration fee ($150) and the accommodation placement fee ($250) are non-refundable.
2. For cancellations made between 44 and 14 days prior to the commencement of the program, the 20% deposit is non-refundable.
3. For cancellations made between 13 days and one day before classes, 50% of the total fees is non-refundable.
4. There are no refunds after the commencement of the program.
5. Refunds are paid to the person or company who paid NSL Camps.
6. Visa refusal: a copy of the Refusal Letter issued by the Canadian Consulate is required. A full refund will be made EXCLUDING non-refundable fees.
7. Fees are not transferable and there is no refund if it is not claimed within 30 days after the end of the program.
8. Two-weeks written notice is required to cancel homestay.
Informed Consent Agreement
I, the UNDERSIGNED, hereby acknowledge that certain RISKS OF IN JURY are inherent to participation in physical fitness and hands-on activities. These injuries may result from one’s own actions, or the actions of others, or a combination of both, and may be minor or severe. I undertake that my child will abide by the RULES AND REGULATIONS, which have been established for the safety and protection of participants. I hereby GUARANTEE that my child is physically fit to participate and understand that the CHOICE to participate brings with it ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE RISKS AND RESULTS which are part of these activities. I agree that NSL Camps, their directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers shall not be liable for any injury to my child or loss or damage to my child’s personal property arising from, or in any way resulting from, his/her participation in these activities, UNLESS such injury, loss or damage is caused by the SOLE NEGLIGENCE of NSL Camps, their directors, officers, employees, agents, and volunteers, while acting within the scope of their duties. I agree to allow my child to receive basic first aid/medical care from instructors certified in first aid or trained medical professionals if necessary. I agree that pictures or videos taken at camp in which my child may appear, could be used for promotional purposes and that no further consent from me is required. I have read and understood the above INFORMED CONSENT AGREEMENT in its entirety, as well as NSL CAMPS’ REFUND POLICY (see PART 2), and hereby agree to accept all its conditions. I also certify that the information provided in this form is, to my knowledge true and complete.